Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Video shows you ALL details for a $106k+ a year Adwords campaign

Hey Hanvord, first off, sorry for getting this email out
to you so late. I've been so busy finishing up the MAC version
of Keyword Elite 2.0 that I've not had much time to do anything
else.
Anyway, I just found out that someone (i.e. my #1 affiliate for
KE 2.0) released a free video showing one of his profitable
Adwords campaigns where he's making $106,000 per year with.
He shows the product he's promoting. He logs into his Adwords
account and shows the ads he's written, and the keywords he's
using.
He shows the clickthrough rates of everything etc. Basically
everything you would need to know to just copy him and make 6
figures in a year.
The problem with this is obviously that other people know about it
now, BUT if you hurry, I'm sure you could copy it and make a
very good portion of that $106,000.
Here's the video:
=> http://www.bradcallen.com/ProfitableCampaignsUncovered.htm
I know he's releasing a product to teach how he's able to find
products like this, later today, but I'm not sure what time.
I know the free video is there "right now", so hurry and go watch
it before he removes it.
And, again, sorry for getting this to you so late!
Brad Callen
Bryxen Software, Inc.
Bryxen Software, Inc.
2159 Glebe Street, Suite 270, Carmel, IN 46032
To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TCwsLMxstMxsHOxMLBwstEa0rGxsTEwMDA==

No comments:

Post a Comment