Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dear Lucky Winner

UK INTERNATIONAL DRAW HEADQUATERS
NATIONAL LOTTERY TOWER
LIVERPOOL, L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM
Ref No: UK/9420X2/68
Batch No: 074/05/ZY369

Dear Lucky Winner,
This is to inform you that your email address was selected for a cash
prize of 1,500,000.00 Great British Pounds) held on the 6th NOVEMBER 2009
in London Uk.
Contact Agent:Mr James Robert
Email: mr_jamesrobert@hotmail.com
YOU ARE TO INDICATE THE OPTION SUITABLE FOR YOU IN RELEASING YOUR FUNDS.
1. BANK TO BANK TRANSFER.
2. DELIVERY BY CERTIFIED CHEQUE

Fill the below:
1. Name:........... 2. Address:................
3. Country:........ 4. Telephone No:...........
5. Occupation:..... 6. Age/Sex:................

Regards
Mike Vilasma
Co-ordinator(Online Promo Programme)

5 comments:

  1. Contact Yahoo Email Customer Service Phone Number(UK)0800-014-8929
    yahoo phone number

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will recommend anyone looking for Business loan to Le_Meridian they helped me with Four Million USD loan to startup my Quilting business and it's was fast When obtaining a loan from them it was surprising at how easy they were to work with. They can finance up to the amount of $900,000,000.000 (Nine Hundred Million Dollars) in any region of the world as long as there 1.9% ROI can be guaranteed on the projects.The process was fast and secure. It was definitely a positive experience.Avoid scammers on here and contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On. lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com if you looking for business loan,Thanks.
    Leslie,

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW I GO MY DESIRED LOAN AMOUNT FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK. Email for immediate response: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com Call/Text: +1(415)630-7138 Whatsapp +19292227023

    Hello everyone, My name is Mr.Justin Riley Johnson, I am from Texas, United State, am here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN INVESTMENTS FINANCE(drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com) after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right here this forum,i thought their lending where real and i applied but they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to {Dr.Benjamin Scarlet Owen} the C.E.O of BENJAMIN LOAN INVESTMENTS FINANCE who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met {Dr.Benjamin Scarlet Owen}, who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better. I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan also, So feel free to contact Dr.Benjamin Scarlet Owen on his email address: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com BENJAMIN LOAN INVESTMENTS FINANCE holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly via Whatsapp +19292227023 Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com and consider all your financial problems tackled and solved. Share this to help a soul right now, Thanks..

    ReplyDelete